CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Jailbait Dating Week Final Chapter

A/N: HI GUYS! If you’re reading this, then congrats! you’ve gone through my layer of protection for the fic. I didn’t want to write who Changmin chooses because I wanted you to dream of it on your own but hey, you asked for this so I’m gonna give it anyways.

This is my thoughts on how the story ends.It's the longest chaptered series I've done yet. I'm proud of it. Somehow. XDDDD

///

The cell phone buzzed.

“Yeoboseyo.”

“All done.”

“Great!”

“No, You’re great hyung. I don’t even know they make sleeping powders as paints nowadays.”

“See? Even the great Changmin doesn’t know everything in the whole world.”

“Yeah.”

“Wait. Did you just said ‘yeah’?”

“Yeah. Why?”

“N-No…it’s just a bit shocking. I never thought you’d admit you’re an idiot. Hahaha.”

“Jae, everybody in love is an idiot.”

“Huh? Does this mean…”

“Yes you idiot.” Changmin breathed on his ears suddenly. “I’ve been chasing you all this time.”

Jaejoong jumped off the sofa with a start, flailing madly but before he can scream Changmin already blocked his mouth with his tongue, trying hardly to prod inside.

“I dated Yunho, thinking it would make me closer to you.” Changmin whispered, his tongue lapping the side of Jaejoong’s neck making him fidget in the younger’s hold. He tries to hold back his voice as the other members can find them, since they are standing in the middle of the Dong Bang Living Room. But when Changmin bite his skin he couldn’t hold back a gasp.

“I decided to run SHINee’s house, since you said you were going to cook up a plan. I’ll gladly take anything that’ll bring me closer to you.” The magnae continued, running his hands under Jae’s shirt and flicking his nipples while he whispered closely in Jaejoong’s ears. “And I admit those boys are cute, but damn Jae, nothing is cuter than you.”

Jaejoong shivers, the kisses his dongsaeng gave him along his jawline bring Goosebumps to his body. He tried to hold back his breath, but he realizes that his hard on was getting rubbed by Min’s thighs and he moaned slowly, bringing vibration on his neck and making Changmin more aggressive. His hands were playing in the rim of Jaejoong’s boxers and he was praying that he would pull it down soon because the fabric was killing his cock but Changmin took a step away instead.

He pulled two pieces of paper and flashed it in front of Jae’s eyes.

“Two tickets to Bora-Bora, a one-week vacation fully paid in a private resort. We can get away for a while from all this and enjoy ourselves. Will you come with me?” When he sees the doubt in Jaejoong’s eyes, he closed their distance again and tangled their hands. “Will you be my date for a week?”

Jaejoong smiled. “Okay.” He kissed his dongsaeng and ran to his bedroom.

///

The SHINee boys lays still on the floor, the slow steady flow air from their noses indicates that they were sleeping.

The moment they blow on the roses, the paint flies off as dusts and enters their veins as anesthesia, pulling their bodies into a safe and sound sleep.

And all the roses were a vibrant red.

A note was left on the spot where Changmin stood before.

Dear guys,

Thank you so much for being the greatest date ever.

I’m sorry I can’t pick one of you. I’m not a noona, so I can’t really decide.

You’re all winners in my heart. It’ll be unfair to pick one of you on top of each other.

Stay strong and stay together.

I’m sorry I can’t stay longer.

And I’m sorry for putting you all through this.

I swear I’ll make it up to you all someday.

I know this is so cheesy.

But hey, you guys were my best buddies.

And I don’t want to break that up by being a boyfriend to any of you.

-Changmin

///

Done!

0 comments: